Lake Highlands Features

Gravatar
The Lake Highlands Town Center will one day be the heart of the Lake Highlands community. There are grand plans in store for the site, some of which are already...
Gravatar
By day, Noel Tardy is a bookkeeper. She’s got a knack for numbers and is skilled at keeping records. She wears black and red-framed glasses, which make her look...
Gravatar
It's bound to happen at some point; clogged drains. Although we take the necessary precautions to avoid this problem, after time and build up we are faced with...
Gravatar
Retro Lovers Rejoice! This season brings fresh new looks, colors and updated interpretations of classic favorites. Whether you prefer soft sophisticated looks...
Gravatar
Survey: Couples rarely talk about life insurance By State Farm® Agent Brent Cooper A recent State Farm survey shows many people understand the need for life...
Gravatar
The Lake Highlands wrestling squad is not the most important sports team at the school; that title belongs to the football team, as it does in just about every...
BubbleLife Staff
Hair is one of the features that define who you are. What if you started to lose your hair? Elite Emage, Dallas’ premier center for hair restoration and hair...
Gravatar
My name is Ollie, but my pet sitter, a human (or “Two Legs” as we like to call them), has nicknamed me “Ollie the Golden Tabby Retriever.” Being a cat, I would...
Gravatar
Anyone who is suffering from a hair or scalp related issue, including hair loss and patches of baldness or scaly disorders, is invited to attend a clinic next...
Gravatar
They’re sharing sweet secrets. The Cake Ball Company co-owners, Robin Ankeny and Charlotte Lyon will join the ranks of Julia Child and Betty Crocker when they...