iReporter

Dallas United Crew will hold tryouts for new rowers on January 5th, from 4:30-6:30 pm at CrossFit Lake Highlands . Accepted athletes will join our competitive...
I am thrilled that you are motivated to lose weight and get healthy. That's awesome! How do you get started? It looks like you already have. The simple fact is...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Dec 28 2014
Q. As a working professional, how have you kept abreast of the positive impact of meditation on human lives? A. I’ve seen incredible differences in my...
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden hosted its Friends Holiday Party on December 8 at the historic DeGolyer House elegantly decorated in a Victorian style...
Jacqui Nickell – Guest Contributor
Dec 24 2014
Charlie's Angels Fifth grader Charlie Borowczak has been adopting angels through the Salvation Army's program for a long time. So long, in fact, that he...
Lakehill's junior class carried on a long-standing tradition on December 12 with the school's annual Holiday Parade and Reindeer Games. Since 1976, when it...
The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden announces that more than 125,000 people have seen its brand new $2 million Christmas exhibit entitled The 12 Days of...
Christmas came early at Lakehill Preparatory School this year, with the arrival of a new bus on December 11. The bus was purchased largely with funds raised...
For nearly 30 years, on a special Friday in December, Lakehill Preparatory School has continued a holiday tradition that remains in the hearts of attendees long...
BillBriggs – Guest Contributor
Dec 23 2014
Here's a sneak peek behind the scenes of the design process. These are some of my sketches I've produced prior or during the design phase. People may be under...