iReporter

Imagine…you need to shop for insurance because you just purchased a new home. Add to that you purchased another car, and your spouse has decided to start a...
The St. John's Cross Country team competed in the first meet of the Luke's Locker Middle School Race series at Norbuck Park on September 25. Eighth grader Elise...
Meet Lisa Hembry, president and CEO of Literacy Instruction for Texas or LIFT. Hembry heads the agency that was founded in 1961 by the National Council of...
“Artists always discover something first and then science catches up,” contemporary artist, Poteet Victory , explained during a series of workshops with Fine...
As the fall season is ushered in with the opening of Autumn at the Arboretum, the garden debuts a new "Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Festival Recipes." The...
Libby Powers – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
“I came here as a fourth grader, hoping to find a place to escape from the experience of my previous school. I was tired of being the outcast because I was...
By now many of you have seen Stephen Spielberg and Oprah Winfrey’s foodie masterpiece, “The One Hundred Foot Journey” staring Helen Mirren and Om Puri. In the...
Mahsau Daee – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
The State Fair of Texas is here and the smell of delicious fried foods is in the air! With the plethora of fried food comes an abundance of leftover cooking...
Irving House – Guest Contributor
Sep 26 2014
Join the Irving Heritage Society for Sunday Jazz at the Heritage House, 303 South O’Connor, on October 5, from 3 p.m.-5 p.m. Bring a chair, blanket, friends,...
Tuesday night at a reception at the Dallas Country Club, Gordon Echtenkamp, President and CEO of the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas announced the YMCA and the Rise...