iReporter

Michael Stout – Guest Contributor
Feb 20 2014
Each year, during the months of January and February the hospital emergency rooms and the waiting room at Texas Back Institute are packed with people who were...
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is pleased to announce that it has expanded cardiovascular services to include a cardiac rehabilitation program. The...
The Methodist Health System mission to improve and save lives through compassionate quality health care received a major boost with the announcement of a $1...
During morning worship on Sunday, Feb. 16, senior pastor Dr. Debbie Chisolm delivered a beautiful sermon on the topic of upholding love and what it can...
Looking for an exciting activity that gets you fit and into nature while on the waters of gorgeous White Rock Lake? Then sign up now for the rowing and dragon...
Recently, Trinity Christian Academy (TCA) celebrated National Signing Day, an annual hallmark within the world of college recruiting. This year, four seniors,...
Spring 2014 Calendar – Dallas Heritage Village 1515 S. Harwood St., Dallas, TX 75215 Unless otherwise noted, tickets can be purchased for all of these...
Mesmerized by the athletic prowess and determination of this year’s winter Olympians, I wonder what it would take to compete on the world stage myself. And...
To celebrate President’s Day on Monday, February 17, the Dallas Arboretum is planning an all American celebration themed “America the Beautiful.” Admission is...
Henry Davis – Guest Contributor
Feb 16 2014
What do these PSAT scores mean? In December, I posted a very brief explanation of what the scores are used for and what they may indicate. As a follow up I...