iReporter

The Richardson ISD Excellence in Education Foundation honored Forest Meadow Junior High math teacher Lauren Denison this past week for her commitment to...
A few weeks ago I posted a recipe for some great, gooey apricot cinnamon rolls that I have to say may be my favorite breakfast of all time. But, in the spirit...
Stephen Lu – Guest Contributor
Feb 24 2012
Although there haven't been any reported attacks recently, residents that live near White Rock Lake should keep in mind that while they do live in a large,...
It's time for families and friends to honor the seniors of Lake Highlands High School. The Senior Show program is accepting Senior Show ads; it's a great way...
There's only two more nights remaining until Evening of Jazz takes place at the Lake Highlands Freshman Center on Friday, February 24 at 7:00 p.m. The concert...
It was recently reported that Duncan's Beverages, which is located at Northwest Highway and Lawther Drive, would be closing its doors, and a large, 300 unit...
For those looking to make a difference in the neighborhood but don't know how, look no further. The City of Dallas now has a Citizen's Fire Academy course and...
For lovers of music and esecially jazz, there is an upcoming event that can't be missed. The Lake Highlands High School Jazz I band is teaming up with the...
Getting a citation is never fun and people tend to want to put it away and just pretend it never happened. But, for anyone who still has unpaid citations, it...
Your Lake Highlands neighbors have finished the books they received as holiday gifts, and they've donated them to the Audelia Road Library Friends. Now it's...