iReporter

For any girls at Lake Highlands Junior High that are planning on trying out for the Cheer squad, there is a mandatory Cheer Tryout Parent Meeting on Tuesday,...
When word got out that Luke Davis, the long-time Lake Highlands resident that had served on the RISD Board of Trustees for 12 years, would not be running for...
It was reported several weeks ago that Duncan's Beverages, located at the corner of Northwest Highway and Lawther Drive, was closing down. And now, it has been...
Cinnamon rolls are a weakness of mine. And, while I can pass on the donuts and the crumbly dry muffins, I can't resist a gooey, warm cinnamon roll. So, I’ve...
When the Lake Highlands wrestling team goes to Wylie East High School on Saturday, February 4 for the district meet, they aren't just confident they'll win it...
The White Rock Lake Centennial Sculpture will be visible from nearly every spot around the lake and will serve a monument to the first 100 years of White Rock...
When it comes to cardiac care, bigger isn't always better. Minimally invasive techniques, such as those being pioneered at Medical City, can reduce pain and...
Beginning next school year, the Lake Highlands football and basketball teams will play a new district rival as J.J. Pearce High School will be joining District...
If you don't have plans for your family for Spring Break, but you also don't want your children to just sit in front of the television all day, consider...
Richardson ISD is calling on students, parents and families to pitch in and help donate books for the RISD Used Book Fair. The fair needs a lot more books than...