iReporter

This is a story of love, of faith, of hope; the power of prayer and positive thinking. It is a story of never giving up and a lesson that cannot be emphasized...
“Dragonfly in Field of Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 20 x 20” Acrylic “As a little girl, I loved to catch dragonflies and hold their wings between my...
Looking for a fun date-night destination or a unique spot to connect with friends after work? Want to peruse the Perot Museum of Nature and Science sans kids?...
“Botanical Boulders” by Fran Chausse White Gallery Wrap 48 x 30? Acrylic Grapevine is a great place to visit often. Among the many draws to the city is...
Ginger Allen, Senior Investigative Reporter for KTVT CBS 11 I-Team Narrates The Park Cities Historic and Preservation Society 2021 Annual Historic Home Tour -...
Dallas Nonprofit Nexus Recovery Center Opens Pop-Up Flower Shop to Spread Mother’s Day Cheer and Raise Funds for Life-Saving Mission Blooming spring floral...
Pastors, author invite the public to join in a conversation about grief, loss, and hope for the future Invite Resources and St. Andrew United Methodist Church...
Vanita Halliburton founded Grant Halliburton Foundation in 2006 after her son had taken his life following bouts of severe depression and bipolar disorder. When...
Successfully launched virtually last year as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Dwell with Dignity’s Thrift Studio LIVE is returning in 2021! This year, it...
Liz Berry – Guest Contributor
Apr 18 2021
Permaculture Principle 11: Use Edges and Value the Marginal When we founded Loving Garland Green in October of 2013, we set the permaculture principles...