iReporter

There are those who would claim that “50 Shades of Grey” glamorizes domestic violence, and others would say the movie has nothing to do with it. While we are...
Theresa Lewis – Guest Contributor
Feb 20 2015
“I would feel foolish calling an ambulance.” “I didn’t know driving myself to the ER would delay treatment.” Don’t be like these people. There is no time for...
Brad Schwall – Guest Contributor
Feb 18 2015
Attraction and connection grow as we get to know each other while dating and in the early stages of our relationships. During the honeymoon phase of our...
Donald Hohman – Guest Contributor
Feb 18 2015
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA) is one of the most successful orthopaedic procedures, restoring a significant degree of function in arthritic knees in most cases....
The Dallas Flea is back – and bigger and better than ever! The seasonal pop-up market leaves its original home for a 20,000 square foot space in Dallas’s...
Three recipients - local, state, and national – to be honored at April 10 Luncheon, featuring Kevin Costner New Friends New Life (NFNL), a nonprofit that...
A Writer’s Garden Valentine Tea was presented by the Women’s Council of the Dallas Arboretum on February 10 at the Dallas Arboretum. The program featured a...
Lake Highlands resident Olivia Lewis made her debut at the 29th annual Dallas Symphony Orchestra League Presentation Ball on February 7 at the Morton H....
Dallas resident Sean Lowe was “the bachelor” on the 17th season of the popular ABC TV series “The Bachelor.” Prior to that, Lowe had been a finalist on the...
Theresa Lewis – Guest Contributor
Feb 10 2015
Let’s face it, we all indulge in a little chocolate binge from time-to-time. And we usually experience a sense of guilt after we binge. But, you may be...