iReporter

Dr. Benjamin Levine , director of the Institute of Exercise and Environmental Medicine (IEEM) at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas , has been elected to...
Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund ( APIASF ) Program Director Cecilia Marshall recognized nine Richland College student recipients of APIASF...
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas became the first hospital in the world to implement the American Heart Association’s new Resuscitation Quality...
My name is Mike Ellis. I teach guitar, piano, bass and banjo in my teaching studio in Lake Highlands. I tell all of my students that I never practiced — I...
Richland Collegiate High School (RCHS) senior Alicia Reese has been appointed to the U.S. Air Force Academy. Richland College President Kay Eggleston and RCHS...
Former Lake Highlands High School student Becca Rutledge will offer local children an opportunity to attend summer camp in the neighborhood starting in June....
Representatives from Richland College and Missouri University of Science and Technology ( Missouri S&T) signed a transfer articulation agreement on March 19 to...
BubbleLife Staff – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 10 2014
On March 1, 1964, the legendary Erik Jonsson, then Dallas Mayor, dedicated the new Lake Highlands High School in Dallas. He challenged the students to maintain...
Richland College hosted 247 area high school students for “Engineering the Future,” a special event highlighting the engineering and technology fields of study....
Sometimes, all it takes to make a difference in someone’s life is time. A couple of hours spent with a child who may not have an influential adult in his or her...