iReporter

Are you interested in meeting people from other countries? Do you want to make a lasting impact on the life of an international student and make a friend for...
Richland College's Travel, Exposition and Meeting Management (TEMM) program will host two information sessions on July 30. The first session will be held...
Summer + Richland College camps = tons of fun and learning! Richland College is offering two types of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)...
Richland College is offering new coursework in Criminal Justice . Students taking these classes will learn the structural elements and theoretical frameworks...
Dr. Benjamin Levine , director of the Institute of Exercise and Environmental Medicine (IEEM) at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas , has been elected to...
Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund ( APIASF ) Program Director Cecilia Marshall recognized nine Richland College student recipients of APIASF...
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas became the first hospital in the world to implement the American Heart Association’s new Resuscitation Quality...
My name is Mike Ellis. I teach guitar, piano, bass and banjo in my teaching studio in Lake Highlands. I tell all of my students that I never practiced — I...
Richland Collegiate High School (RCHS) senior Alicia Reese has been appointed to the U.S. Air Force Academy. Richland College President Kay Eggleston and RCHS...
Former Lake Highlands High School student Becca Rutledge will offer local children an opportunity to attend summer camp in the neighborhood starting in June....