The synthetic turf industry is rapidly growing and evolving, with new technologies and materials being developed all the time. Here are some of the key trends to look out for in 2023:
- Increased use of recycled materials: With more and more focus on sustainability and reducing our environmental impact, the synthetic turf industry is expected to use more recycled materials in the production of turf products. This will not only help to reduce waste and conserve resources, but it will also make the turf more affordable.
- Advancements in turf technology: New technologies are being developed to improve the performance and durability of synthetic turf. For example, some manufacturers are working on turf fibers that are more resistant to wear and tear, while others are developing turf systems that are better able to drain water and improve overall turf performance.
- Expansion in the sports turf market: The sports turf market is expected to continue growing, with more and more sports teams and organizations turning to synthetic turf for their fields and stadiums. This is driven by the many advantages of synthetic turf, such as reduced maintenance costs and improved playing conditions.
- Increase in indoor turf applications: Synthetic turf is increasingly being used in indoor applications, such as indoor sports facilities and gymnasiums. This is due to the many benefits of synthetic turf, such as improved performance and reduced maintenance costs.
- More focus on safety: With increased awareness about the potential risks of synthetic turf, manufacturers are expected to focus more on safety in 2023. This may include developing turf products that are less abrasive and more forgiving, as well as implementing more stringent safety testing procedures.
How will these new trends affect you?
First, with more focus on sustainability, the cost of turf will become more affordable and environmentally friendly. Secondly, the advancements in technology and concentration on safety will allow customers and businesses not to have to worry about consistent turf decay or abrasiveness. Luckily no more turf burns or stagnant puddles of water. Lastly, the synthetic turf industry will continue to grow and evolve in 2023, allowing you to get the most premier version of synthetic turf, so you don’t have to worry about mowing or watering the grass.
Want to learn more about synthetic turf and possibly getting it installed? Lone Star Synthetic Turf can help you! Located in Dallas, Texas and servicing the surrounding area, Lone Star Synthetic Turf has been in business over a decade. They look to provide synthetic turf solutions for both residential and commercial spaces. For more information call (214) 341-4332.