iReporter

kimhoover1 – Guest Contributor
Jan 26 2016
Great for a Super Bowl Party! Jalapeno Popper Dip Ingredients 6-8 slices of bacon - diced and cooked crispy 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, soft 1 cup...
The annual chili cook-off was held at Central Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Sunday afternoon and it was hotter and spicier than ever. Slow cookers...
My great friend Lisa Jacquemetton shared this recipe with me after having it at her home one evening for dinner. Outstanding! Her original recipe can be found...
Chicken Noodle Soup with a Twist 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 4-6 Thighs with Skin 8 Carrots chopped in 1 inch pieces 8 Celery Stalks chopped...
Following the Christmas cantata “A Thrill of Hope” at Central Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Sunday morning, members and guests gathered in the church...
Rita Cook – Guest Contributor
Nov 23 2015
It’s Thanksgiving and you don’t want to cook. So keep your kitchen clean while you and your family and friends head out and let someone else do the cooking for...
Theresa Lewis – Guest Contributor
Nov 12 2015
Do you ever wish that everyday could be Thanksgiving? All the delicious turkey, creamy mashed potatoes, tasty green bean casserole, and mouth-watering pecan...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Nov 10 2015
It must be fall because I have had several requests for my Tortilla Soup recipe. Here are 3 soup recipes that are WonderFALL! Tortilla Soup | Stacey's Salad...
Good Local Markets 7th annual Fall Pie Contest will be held Sunday, November 15th 12:30pm - 2:30pm at the Vickery Meadow Market (5803 E. Northwest Highway in...
Please eat out while supporting the Highlandettes! Come dine at CHIPOTLE (Central and Southwestern) or pick up some yummy takeout on Wednesday, Oct. 28th, and...